Bunjaree’s beautiful bush setting and candlelit cottages bring out the romantic is all of us.
- Tea Tree Cottage has the romance of a lovely glass-doored bathhouse. Light the candles, fill the bath, look out at nothing but beautiful bush and starry sky.
- Banksia and Waratah Cottages each have their own special feel. They are two-bedroom and allow parents to put the children to bed and then enjoy the fire or the quiet of the verandah — all by themselves.
- Each cottage is private, secluded, and no cottage can be seen from any other. Yet, we are only minutes from the village (4 minutes by car, 15 to 20 minutess on foot) where, if you want to eat out, a romantic meal can readily be had.
- All four cottages have lovely slow combustion fires. Perfect to snuggle up in front of in the evenings.
- Candles are supplied in all Bunjaree Cottages.
Wattle Cottage has been the scene of several proposals, at least one violin serenade, and our honeymoon couples love to come back for anniversaries.