We welcome you onto our land and hope to provide you with everything you need for a wonderful stay.
We apply standard conditions, and a couple that are important just for Bunjaree.
In staying with us, you agree to:
- Enter and stay at your own risk.
- Notify owners/caretakers of, and pay for, all guests.
- Not smoke (except on verandahs and outdoor paved areas)
- Notify owners/caretakers of, and pay for, any breakages or damages.
- Leave the cottage(s) in good order, including doing all washing up, removing smoking residue.
- Not use ANY electrical equipment except that supplied – and medical equipment, laptop computers, phone/camera/ipod chargers.
- Not bring any pets onto Bunjaree land, or into cottages.
- Tidy the Kids’ Cottage if your family have used it.
We reserve the right to deduct an extra payment in the following circumstances:
- Damage/breakages (to the replacement value of items or items).
- Cottage(s) being left in an excessively dirty state.
- Smoking indoors. Butts being left in bush or on verandahs.
- Un-notified guests. Extra beds or bedding being used.
- Late check-outs without prior arrangement.
- Non-payment of wood levy.
- Failure to tidy up Kids’ Cottage.