How far is it:
- From Sydney – by car, 90 mins, or less – from the CBD. More in peak times of course. By train, 1 hour, 50 minutes.
- From the train station – 15-20 mins walk.
- To the village – 5 mins by car. (Great small supermarket/deli, coffee and cakes, book and antique shops).
- To bush walks – there’s bush at your doorstep and local walks. The major walks – eg, those that start at the Conservation Hut – are a few minutes drive away.
- To Leura and Katoomba – 10 mins drive to Leura, 15 mins to Katoomba.
- To the Zig-Zag railway – it’s an hour’s (very pretty) drive.
- To Jenolan Caves. Jenolan is on the other side of the mountains, so it’s an hour and a half there.
How do I find Bunjaree?
- Easily. We send directions with booking confirmation. Note – we are off the main road, so Tomtom and GPS do not find us. Use our directions!
Is Bunjaree accessible by train?
- Sure is. Ask us for directions when you book.
How far apart are the cottages?
- Our four cottages are spread on about 10 acres (4 hectares) of our 20 acres of bush. Each cottage is very private, and secluded from every other (but near enough to wander by for a cuppa if you are staying as a group).