Charming, eco-friendly cottages each in their own bushland, adjacent to the Blue Mountains National Park.
Our cottages are specially designed and built for the Blue Mountains environment and each sits gently in its own hectare or so of beautiful bush. (Please see individual cottage pages for specific details).
Standards of comfort are high, with good beds and bedding, comfy couches and lots of small extras. At the same time, the cottages make as little impact on the environment as possible, using solar power and rainwater, with gas cooking and hot water. You don’t have to be ‘green’ to love Bunjaree, but you may come away a slight shade in the that direction!
All cottages feature:
- Wood fires for winter warmth, verandahs for summer lazing
- Stunning bush settings
- Kitchens with four-burner stoves, ovens, pots and pans, crockery and cutlery
- Separate bedrooms and living areas
- Candles for those moments when you want to turn the lights down and appreciate the surrounds
- TVs, CD, DVD players
- Solar electricity that really works
- Easy access to Blue Mountains walks and attractions
- Wattle Cottage has a two person spa bath
- Tea Tree Cottage has the world’s most romantic bathhouse, is on one level and has disabled facilities in the ensuite bathroom
- Kids Cottage: Bunjaree has its very own, special, super-sized cubby house for our younger guests!
Our cottages do truly feel a million miles from care (well, a hundred kilometres at least!) but we are only a few minutes from Wentworth Falls Village, which has excellent coffee, book, antique and gift shops. There’s walks on your doorstep and it’s only a short drive to the larger, formal attractions of the Blue Mountains, including the main waterfalls, the village of Leura and the spectacular Three Sisters.
Take a look at the individual cottage pages for more info: