Staying at Bunjaree Cottages gives you unique access to our beautiful bushland. You truly can’t get that anywhere else.
We also have one of the few stand-alone solar-run villages in the country. You can’t use electric heaters (there are wood and gas ones instead), but you can have all the comforts for a fabulous holiday.
Each cottage includes:
- Beds made up with good quality linen, towels supplied
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven, pots & pans, crockery, cutlery
- TV, DVD, CD player
- Outdoor (and indoor) tables, eating areas
- Comfy beds, couches, lots of small extras
- Candles, board games
- Lots of local info and personal recommendations
Please note, we do NOT supply irons or hairdryers as we are on remote solar power.
- Wood is stacked for you at the back or side of your cottage
- Banksia, Tea Tree and Waratah cottages have flued gas heaters in bedrooms. (Wattle is a special design and the wood heating works for both living and bedroom areas)
- Hot water is gas. Everything else is solar — and works wonderfully well
- We supply tea, coffee, olive oil, salt, pepper
- We do not supply breakfast or any other perishable foods