Bunjaree Cottages: Four eco-friendly, pet-friendly holiday cottages set in secluded Blue Mountains bushland, offering a delightful getaway for couples, families and small groups. Minutes from bushwalks and cafes, seconds from bushland and more than 50 species of birds!
At Bunjaree you’ll experience:
- perfect Blue Mountains bush settings
- unsurpassed sustainability
- walks, wildflowers, fabulous birds and much more at your doorstep
- comfy beds, warm wood fires
- real solar powered cottages (no mains connection)
- self-contained cottages with good kitchens and barbeques, TVs, DVDs, CD players
- the choice of longer walks nearby or a short drive to Echo Point and the Three Sisters
- ‘Wenty’ village just a few minutes away for some of the best coffee and cakes you’ve ever tasted.
- the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the environment by choosing to stay in homes which make very little demand on the environment they sit so peacefully in a place to imagine yourself in a world without time
All cottages are fully self-contained, with good kitchens, have wood fires for winter, verandahs for summer, and come with quality linen and the special character of homes that are well-loved and cared for.
We can also cater for special requests, including pick-up at Wentworth Falls Station during school holidays, to pre-stocking your kitchen from the local supermarkets. Contact us with your requirements.