Bunjaree Cottages: Four eco-friendly, pet-friendly holiday cottages set in secluded Blue Mountains bushland, offering a delightful getaway for couples, families and small groups. Minutes from bushwalks and cafes, seconds from bushland and more than 50 species of birds!
Check the post list on the right for our April School Holiday Special!
At Bunjaree you’ll experience:
- perfect Blue Mountains bush settings
- unsurpassed sustainability
- walks, wildflowers, fabulous birds and much more at your doorstep
- comfy beds, warm wood fires
- real solar powered cottages (no mains connection)
- self-contained cottages with good kitchens and barbeques, TVs, DVDs, CD players
- the choice of longer walks nearby or a short drive to Echo Point and the Three Sisters
- ‘Wenty’ village just a few minutes away for some of the best coffee and cakes you’ve ever tasted.
- the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the environment by choosing to stay in homes which make very little demand on the environment they sit so peacefully in a place to imagine yourself in a world without time
All cottages are fully self-contained, with good kitchens, have wood fires for winter, verandahs for summer, and come with quality linen and the special character of homes that are well-loved and cared for.
We can also cater for special requests, including pick-up at Wentworth Falls Station during school holidays, to pre-stocking your kitchen from the local supermarkets. Contact us with your requirements.